CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!

In an effort to keep our family blog, The Parker Pack, from being overrun by pregnancy photos and updates, I’ve started this blog, A Belly in Bloom, to record my voyage through these next 9 months. Check back often for belly pics, sonograms, and just general posts about Mom’s thoughts throughout this journey. Keep watching our original blog, The Parker Pack, to see videos, photos, and more from our day-to-day lives.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A little help in the name department...

We have picked out the first name for our daughter, Aubrey, but we're struggling a little with the middle name. I've posted a poll on the right of this page--please vote and let us know what you think. (We reserve the right to go with whatever name we want--just because one option wins doesn't mean we'll necessarily follow along. But input is always nice!)

Here are the contenders:

Aubrey Ryann (pronounced like Ryan): to honor my younger brother, Ryan, who passed away a couple of years ago.

Aubrey Elizabeth: after my great-grandmother Adams. She was an incredible woman.

Aubrey Anne: It was supposed to be my name when I was born, but long story short, the name met with disapproval from a family member and my name was changed to Angela Michelle.

Vote on your favorite, and feel free to post a comment to tell me why you do or don't like a name combo, etc.

2 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I love, love, love my siblings - and I can't imagine losing one. If I had to, though, I would definitely try to incorporate their name into one of my little one's. The fact that Ryan/Ryann is super cool helps. :o)

I'm so sorry you lost your brother...

Patty Smith, Graphic Designer said...

I agree, I would go with Ryann too, after your brother. Unless you think you would use it with another one.
Love ya and miss ya!