CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!

In an effort to keep our family blog, The Parker Pack, from being overrun by pregnancy photos and updates, I’ve started this blog, A Belly in Bloom, to record my voyage through these next 9 months. Check back often for belly pics, sonograms, and just general posts about Mom’s thoughts throughout this journey. Keep watching our original blog, The Parker Pack, to see videos, photos, and more from our day-to-day lives.

Monday, April 21, 2008

10 Weeks

Only 10 weeks, and already I'm running around with my pants unbuttoned, rubber bands keeping them closed. I'm stuck in that awful phase in which the waistbands of all of my pre-pregnant clothes are too tight, but maternity pants are too big.



I didn't really show until 4 months with Aiden, but I've filled out much quicker this time around. I've only gained 2 pounds so far, which is I swear is more boobs than baby, but I'm already showing quite a bit. At this rate, I'll give birth to a linebacker! :)

10 weeks with The Bean...



10 weeks with Aiden...



0 comments: