CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome!

In an effort to keep our family blog, The Parker Pack, from being overrun by pregnancy photos and updates, I’ve started this blog, A Belly in Bloom, to record my voyage through these next 9 months. Check back often for belly pics, sonograms, and just general posts about Mom’s thoughts throughout this journey. Keep watching our original blog, The Parker Pack, to see videos, photos, and more from our day-to-day lives.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Labor anxiety...from Aiden!

Unfortunately, our family has come down with a nasty stomach bug this week and I have spent much of my day on the couch, holding my stomach, or in the bathroom. I guess all of the baby shows we've been watching have gotten Aiden prepared for when I go into labor. Several times today, when he would see me clutch my stomach and groan or moan, he would ask me, "Mommy, do you need to go to the doctor to push the baby out?" I giggled, then explained that The Bean has a lot of growing to do before he is ready to come out. "Yeah, The Bean has to get THIS BIG before he can come out," he said, with his arms stretched wide apart.


Let's hope The Bean doesn't get THAT big!!

0 comments: